Monday 1 August 2011

Second Post

So I'm back with a second post for all my followers out there (um none).  I would like make a headboard for my bed and I want it to be made from either acrylic or MDF with laser cut pattern of circles but do you think I can find a laser cutter in my local area UM NO I CAN'T so I am thinking of going back to my original plan of doing it myself with the help of my Dad's hole cutter, we will see how that turns out!!

So onto things I have been making... A set of three cushions for my cousin who wants a black, grey and mustard theme for her bedroom in her new house and here they are
I think she was pretty happy with them.  I even inserted my first ever zippers into them, I think I've outdone myself!  They are made from felt, which was easy to work with and I think they will go really well with either a patterned or plain quilt, we will have to wait and see how it all comes together. 

2 comments:

  1. Love the mustard ruffle pillow! I am a novice too and I think you are off to a great start. If your work is requested you must be doing something right :)

    ReplyDelete